AI Design Software Platform and Services
Information We Collect
We collect information from and about users (“Clients”) of our Services:
- Directly from Client when it is provided to us.
- Automatically when Client uses the Services.
Information Clients Provide to Us
When Clients register with our Services, we may ask you to provide certain information by which you may be personally identified ("Personal Information") including the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, using the Services and requesting help, such as your name and email address.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research and development purposes.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, or use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect information related to the following:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, including the computer or mobile device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Client data is retained for a period of one hundred and eighty (180) days from the disabling of access to the services offered by DXM, except for the data that DXM would need to keep as evidence, for legal or administrative purposes or in accordance with the legislation in force. As an exception to the above paragraph, users are informed that:
- Collected billing data (including user account data on the DXM billing system) is retained for a period of five (5) years;
- Invoices associated with user accounts are retained for a period of ten (10) years;
- Cookies are retained for a period of thirteen (13) months maximum after their first deposit in the terminal equipment of the user.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To allow for the communication between Clients and other parties.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services at Client’s request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us, but we will first obtain your consent.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding. However, this information will be in the aggregate and anonymized to protect your personal information.
- We may share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
Security of Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our Services, that information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
DXM takes reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable.
If you use a password on the Services, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
If your Personal Information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, or delete your Personal Information, you may do so through your account settings, or contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to have your Personal Information updated as soon as possible. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choices About Use
You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect. You may unsubscribe from receiving certain promotional emails from us. If you wish to do so, simply follow the instructions found at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, we may still contact you for informational, transactional, account-related, or similar purposes, including messages about your current account and services.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Request we disclose to you free of charge the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request: (a) the categories of Personal Information about you that we collected; (b) the categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected; (c) the purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; (d) the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed Personal Information about you and the categories of Personal Information that was disclosed (if applicable) and the purpose for disclosing the Personal Information about you; and (e) the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- Request we delete Personal Information we collected from you, unless the CCPA recognizes an exception;
- If the business sells Personal Information, you have a right to opt-out of that sale.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we won’t charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us. If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are an EU resident and wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at email@example.com.
Third-Party Disclosure and Links
The Services may include links to other websites and tool providers whose privacy practices may differ from those of DXM. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party websites you visit.
We do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
DXM does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Services are directed at persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Services. If we learn that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Policy
DXM may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date below and may notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account). We encourage you to review this Policy whenever you visit the Services to understand how your Personal Information is used.
For questions, feedback, comments, or requests, please contact DXM by email at: email@example.com.
design x machine company™
Last updated: 6/7/2023